Monastery of St Basil (13th cent) and
Cathedral of St Basil (1662-1669). This edifice stands on the bank of the
Kamenka a bit east of town on the road from Kideksha. The walls and towers date
from the17th to 19th centuries. The only ornimentation to the cathedral is the
three larch arches. Next to the cathedral is the refectory Church of the
Purification of the Virgin built toward the end of the 17th century with
unusual eight sided roof. The domestic quarters were on the ground floor, the
church on the first floor and the refectory added next to it.