{short description of image}  
 

SUZDAL

 
  {short description of image}  
 

Suzdal town houses on Krupskaya Street next to Kamenka River and churches on skyline from hill across river -far left distance is the red Moscow baroque style Church of Saints Boris and Gleb built at end of the 17th century. Just to the right of the trees is the Church of Elijah the Prophet built in 1758. To the right just across the river are the winter Church of the Nativity of St John the Baptist built in 1703 and to its right the companion summer Church of the Epiphany built in 1775.

 
     

Return to Xenophon. Return to Ruscity. Return to Rushistory. Return to Ukraine. Please leave a comment in our guestbook.