{short description of image}  
 

ROSTOV VELIKI

 
  {short description of image}  
 

Corner of kremlin built in 17th century by Metropolital Ion Sisoyevich between 1667 nd 1691. Over the west gate is the green domed Church of St John the Divine. The single dome on the left is the Church of Savior over the galleries. (the metropolitan's private church.)

 
     

Return to Xenophon. Return to Ruscity. Return to Rushistory. Return to Ukraine. Please leave a comment at our guestbook.