{short description of image}  
 

SUZDAL

 
  {short description of image}  
 

Church of the Transfiguration in the museum of Russian architecture. It was built in 1756 in the village of Kozlyatyevo and moved here in 1967. In the 11th century the monastery of St Dmitri was at this location.

 
     

Return to Xenophon. Return to Ruscity. Return to Rushistory. Return to Ukraine. Please leave a comment in our guestbook.